- We’re opening June 1st!!!
To Our Valued North Strong Fitness Members
We are very excited to be re-opening our doors June 1st!
All monthly and intro passes have now been updated. We are still updating the yearly passes, but you may begin booking classes now. Please let us know if you have any questions with your account. If you have class passes that have expired, let us know and we can re-activate them for you.
In order to safely re-open, the following guidelines directly from Phase 2 will be followed by patrons, volunteers and staff:
– Patrons at higher risk of serious illness may consider waiting to return to these facilities. If this applies to you, please message us to extend your pass for the time being.
– Class sizes will be limited to 9 members.
– Participants will be spaced two square metres apart throughout the class.
– All classes must be pre-booked on the Mindbody website. No drop-ins will be permitted.
– If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms, please message us and we will void the late cancel/no show fee. We do NOT want any person who is feeling sick or experiencing symptoms to be in the building. If you have a monthly or yearly pass, we will suspend the pass for any time related to a possible illness.
– Members are to bring their own water supply for the duration of the workout. As per the health order directive, the water cooler will not be available for refills.
– Please do not congregate by the personal storage area. Ample storage has been set up so that members can space their belongings out, using every other shelf. As soon as you have placed your belongings on the shelf, make your way to the warm-up area and maintain the 2 meter social distance protocols. At the end of class, please do not linger in the entrance. Coaches will be present to help facilitate social distancing before and after class.
– All members are required to complete the online screening tool prior to their class. The screening questions can be found at https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
– Coaches will screen all patrons for symptoms and exposures prior to beginning each workout.
– Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and must be used upon entering and exiting the building. We would encourage you to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer along with you if you’d like to sanitize quickly throughout the workout.
– Sanitizer bottles for the equipment will be kept at each station and all surfaces must be cleaned after each use. Coaches will help facilitate the sanitizing of equipment by offering frequent reminders and instructions on how to clean equipment.
– Members should bring their own towels for personal use (sweat management) during the workout. The supplied towels are for disinfecting only.
– Contact-less forms of payment are preferred at this time which can be done through our website and the Mindbody app.
– Coaches will disinfect the floors and other frequently touched surfaces between classes. (Doorknobs, etc)
– Shared equipment that is difficult to clean, such as foam rollers and yoga blocks, will not be used at this time. You are welcome to bring your own roller if that is part of your workout regime.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask us.Thanks for your cooperation.
Now, let’s get back to some North Strong Fitness!!
Todd & Carrie